- Added AT Command ATE for turning on/off echo.
- Added AT Command AT+FINDSCANDATA for scanning andvertising/response data packages which includes a specific value.
- Removed unnecessary CR and LF in response messages and redundant OK responses.
- Fixed a bug where null values where sometimes returned in the response message.
- Querying ADVDATA and ADVRESP now works as intended.
- Fixed a bug where SCANTARGET sometimes included normal scan results.
- Fixed a bug where the serial number of the USB Dongle got scrambled. It is now working as intended.
- Fixed a bug where two or more dongles couldn't be plugged into the same computer due to that the computer thought they were the same device because they had the same device information. Each dongle will now generate a unique serial number which will help the computer to differentiate between them.
- Removed AT Command AT+SPSRECEIVE as it was pretty unnecessary. Incoming data will now be shown by default.
- Added information on AT+GAPSTATUS and ATI about current role, connection status and if advertising.
- When using the SPS added the line [Recieved]: infront of recieved data to make it easier to find and use from scripts etc.
- Added a separate AT command: AT+GATTCWRITEB for when you want to write hexvalues.
- Added some more information about the size (in bytes) of the value read or written when you use AT+GATTCWRITE, AT+GATTCWRITEB or AT+GATTCREAD.
Minor Bug fixes
- Fixed a lot of minor bugs that caused unwanted restarts
- AT+GATTCREAD now also properly displayes the hexvalue not just the ASCII value.
Added possibility to scan up to three target devices with AT+SCANTARGET=
Added command AT+FINDSCANDATA=argument that displays Advertising and Response Data that contains argument, or if left empty shows all scan adv and response data
When doing a AT+TARGETSCAN= or AT+FINDSCANDATA=, the displayed data will show if it is Advertising Data or Response Data. Or if other it will display the corresponding Type code.
- Fixed the inconsistency were the Smart USB Dongle were referred to as SSD005 Dongle in several places.
- Fixed a bug were you won't get the whole 31 bytes of Advertising and Response Data when using AT+SCANTARGET=
- Fixed a bug were no data would be shown when using SCANTARGET= after either Connecting/Disconnecting to a device or first doing a GAPSCAN
- Fixed a bug were GATTCREAD and GATTCWRITE would not translate the user input correctly, resulting in getting incorrect values