The Smart USB Dongle 2.0 is connected but doesn't show up.
- Try another USB port.
- Unplug all other devices connected to your USB ports and try connecting the dongle again.
- On older machines: Make sure that you have the correct CDC drivers installed.
- Try connecting it to another computer.
Bootloader fails to upload image file.
- Verify that you are trying to upload a valid image file.
- Try if you can upload a different image file.
- Make sure you are trying to upload the image file during the time window where the bootloader is open.
- Make sure you have closed down anything, like serial communication programs (e. g. TeraTerm or Minicom), that might be connected to the dongle before trying to upload a new image.
- For Linux users: Try disabling the modemmanager. As it may lock up the com port for awhile and not leaving enough time to use the boodloader before the main app starts up.
I have flashed my own firmware but it doesn't start.
- Make sure you have changed the crystal setup in custom_config_qpsi.h as the Smart USB Dongle 2.0 doesn’t have a 32KHz crystal: